NO Nut Bars
- 250g x porridge oats
- 80g x seed mix
- 50g x dried cranberries (or blueberries)
- 1tbsp x linseeds
- ½ tsp x cinnamon
- 60g x coconut oil
- 60g x honey
- 2 x ripe bananas mashed
- 1 x egg
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Line a baking tray with baking parchment or greaseproof paper making sure it comes up the sides too.
- In a large bowl combine oats, seeds, fruit, linseed and cinnamon and make a well in the centre.
- Combine the coconut oil and honey together in a microwavable jug or bowl and heat in short bursts stirring in-between until melted and smooth, allow to cool slightly.
- Add coconut mix, mashed banana and egg to the well in the dry ingredients and stir until combined. Spread over the prepared pan and lightly press into place.
- Bake in the oven for 30 – 35 min until golden and firm to the touch.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool on the tray for at least 15 min before removing.
- Move to a wire rack and allow to cool completely.
- Cut into bars or triangles as desired and store in an airtight container for up to 5 days.