200g butter, softened
100g icing sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
Zest of 1 lemon
½ tsp baking powder
50g rolled oats
80g dried sour cherries
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/160˚C fan/gas mark 4 and line two baking trays with parchment paper.
- Cream the butter, icing sugar, vanilla extract and lemon zest until light and fluffy.
- Mix in the flour and baking powder until just incorporated.
- Stir in the oats and dried cherries and mix together to form a dough.
- Roll into small balls, place on the baking trays and flatten slightly.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes until lightly golden. Cool slightly on the tray before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
Per Serving 119kcals, 7g fat (4.3g saturated), 12.9g carbs, 4.1g sugars, 1.2g protein, 0g fibre, 0.05g sodium.