Cheese and Broccoli Lasagne Rolls
6 garlic cloves, crushed
1 onion, chopped
1 head of broccoli
170g baby spinach
500g Parmesan, grated
1 tsp ground nutmeg
20 lasagna sheets
2 tsp olive oil
700g tomato and basil pasta sauce
150g goat’s cheese
- Melt the butter in a frying pan over a medium heat and cook the garlic and onion for 3-4 minutes, stirring frequently, until soft.
- Chop the head of broccoli into florets, then peel and chop the stalks into small pieces.
- Add the broccoli and 180ml of water to the frying pan. Cover and bring to the boil, stirring occasionally, for five minutes.
- Transfer the mixture to a food processor and purée until smooth. Add the spinach and pulse until almost smooth.
- Pour into a mixing bowl and stir in the Parmesan and nutmeg. Refrigerate until cool.
- Bring a large saucepan of water to the boil and cook the lasagne sheets according to the package instructions. Drain and rinse under cold water, then toss in a large bowl with the oil.
- Preheat the oven to 180˚C/160˚C fan/gas mark 4. Spread 50g of the pasta sauce into the bottom of a rectangular baking dish. Lay over a few lasagne sheets and spread about 50g of the broccoli mixture over each noodle. Roll up the noodles and nestle, seam-side down, into the dish. Repeat with the remaining noodles.
- Crumble over the goat’s cheese and cover with the remaining sauce.
- Bake, uncovered, for 40-25 minutes. Allow to cool for 10 minutes before serving.
Per Serving 451kcals, 24.5g fat (13.8g saturated), 28.7g carbs, 8.6g sugars, 29.6g protein, 4.5g fibre, 1.14g sodium