- 4 x Weetabix biscuits
- 150g x dried apricots
- 3 tbsp. raw nut butter of your choice
- 1 handful of raw almonds
- Handful of pumpkin seeds
- 1-2 tbsp. water
- Place all ingredients except water into a food processor and blitz until very finely ground.
- If needed add 1 – 2 tbsp. of water until the mix comes together (you may not need this depending on type of nut butter you use).
- Press the mix into a lined loaf baking tin, mix should be around 2cm thick, place in the fridge to chill.
- Slice into bars and keep in a container in the fridge.