- 250g No Added Sugar Muesli
- 75g Self Raising Flour
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 70ml Rapeseed Oil
- 1 Large Egg
- 60g Honey
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper and pre heat the oven to 170°C.
- In a large bowl, mix together, muesli, flour and cinnamon.
- In a jug, mix the oil, egg and honey and mix together well.
- Add the egg mix to the muesli mix and stir well….you can even get a bit messy and use clean hands to mix in.
- Put mix in the fridge for 10 min.
- Rub a little oil on your clean hands and roll mix into small balls – about 15.
- Space them well apart on the baking tray and press down to flatten a little with the back of a spoon.
- Bake in the oven for 10-12 minutes until golden and firm, leave to cool on the tray for a further 5 min as they will continue to bake and firm up.
- Transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Keep in an airtight container for up to 5 days – perfect for a school week.