- 200g of sweet potato, peeled and chopped (or butternut squash)
- A handful of cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- A few handfuls of spinach leaves
- 60g/2oz Low Low red cheddar, grated
- 6 eggs, lightly whisked
- Salt and pepper to season
- Spray oil, such as Frylight!
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- In a bowl, whisk the eggs and season with salt and black pepper.
- Add the cubes of sweet potato to a roasting dish and spray with Frylight. Season with salt and pepper and cook in the oven for 15 min.
- Heat a pan and spray with Frylight. Add spinach to the pan and cook for 3 mins until it’s slightly wilted.
- Place spinach and roasted sweet potato into an oven proof baking dish along with the cherry tomatoes. Pour egg mixture over top and then sprinkle with the Low Low grated cheese.
- Bake for approx 30 mins until frittata is lightly golden on top and set.
- Slice into squares. Once cooled, refrigerate in an airtight container.
- Pop into a lunchbox for a healthy and tasty school treat.