Congratulations to Frances Canning who will shortly be jetting off to Los Angeles to meet Donal – bon voyage!!
HIDDEN INGREDIENT by Donal Skehan
Prize Draw Terms & Conditions
- Prize draw entry is strictly over 18’s.
- The promoter is SPAR Ireland.
- SPAR Ireland is the sole sponsor of the promotion and holds sole responsibility for promotion management.
- The prize draw is open to residents of the Republic of Ireland only, aged 18 years or older excluding employees of SPAR Ireland, their families, agents or anyone else connected with this promotion.
- No purchase is necessary. Entry to the prize draw is free.
- Only one entry per person. Multiple entries made by the same person from various email accounts or from the same IP address will not be accepted.
- How to enter: Guess the hidden ingredient under any of the videos associated with the Hidden Ingredient competition on SPAR Ireland’s Facebook, Twitter and Instagram pages.
- The prize draw will begin at 00.01 on Wednesday 27.11.19 and will close on Friday 17.01.20 at midnight. No Exceptions. SPAR Ireland is responsible for fulfilment of the prize.
- At the end of the competition, 1 winner will be chosen at random and the winner’s names and counties will be published on the competition page on SPAR.ie and on SPAR Ireland’s Facebook, Twitter and Instagram pages.
- SPAR Ireland will contact the winners via direct message.
- In order to redeem your prize, SPAR Ireland will need to ask for your name, address and contact details. Winning entrants details will be used by SPAR Ireland for the sole purpose of arranging your prize. Once all parties are satisfied that you have redeemed your prize, your contact details will be removed from all databases.
- In the event that a winner cannot be contacted or does not respond within 48 hours to winner notification, an alternative winner will be selected from the correct entries.
- The information you provide will only be used for this promotion unless specific authorisation is given.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook, Instagram or Twitter. You understand that you are providing your information to page owners of this promotion and not to Facebook, Instagram or Twitter. The information you provide will only be used for this promotion unless specific authorisation is given.
- Prize offered is: A trip for 2 people to Los Angeles, including the following:
- Return direct flights from Dublin to Los Angeles International Airport
- 1 x 10kg cabin bag included per person
- 1 x 23kg luggage bag included per person
- 4 nights in the 4* Freehand Los Angeles Hotel, in a double standard king room on a room only basis
- A day tour of LA food vendors with Donal Skehan, including food at each venue
- €1000 spending money
- Airport Transfers
- Travel Insurance
- The winner and guest must be available to travel to LA on Wednesday 19th February 2020, returning to Dublin on Monday 24th February 2020. Both passengers must travel together.
- Any requested upgrades or changes to the stated holiday prize will be at the winner’s own expense.
- Winner and guest will ensure they have a valid passport. Visitors travelling to the United States are required to be in possession of passports that are valid for six months beyond the period of their intended stay in the United States.
- Winner and guest must obtain all visas, permissions and are solely responsible for any special visa requirements and medical vaccinations/other recommended medical requirements. Winner and guest must be eligible to enter the Unites States of America and will take responsibility for ensuring they have a valid ESTA no later than 72 hours before departing for the United States. Arriving at the airport without a previously approved ESTA will likely result in being denied boarding. For more information visit https://esta.cbp.dhs.gov/ ESTA fees apply for EU passport holders and the winner and guest must pay these fees themselves.
- Winner and guest are solely responsible for completing all documentation (electronic or other) required in advance of travel/entry and are solely responsible for paying any associated fees.
- Winner and guest are solely responsible for any duty which must be paid on goods purchased abroad upon their return to Ireland.
- Any costs incurred additional to the prize package elements listed (e.g. telephone charges, meals, room service, excursions, airport transfer etc.) will be at the winner’s own expense.
- Initial Names given as prize-winners cannot be changed, names must be furnished as per passport. Any additional changes or charges as a result of name changes after the prize has been booked will be the sole responsibility of the prize winner.
- Prize money is payable to the prize winner only, as part of this overall prize. The prize must be accepted as a whole or will be forfeited in its entirety.
- The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
- The competition winner agrees to promotional photo shoot during the trip and for usage of such in social media posts.
- Please note that we reserve the right to vary the prize in the event of circumstances beyond our control.