SPAR Bagenalstown Irish Jersey Giveaway
Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
Prize Draw Terms & Conditions
- Prize draw entry is strictly over 18’s.
- The promoter is SPAR Bagenalstown.
- SPAR Bagenalstown is the sole sponsor of the promotion and holds sole responsibility for promotion management.
- The prize draw is open to residents of the Republic of Ireland only, aged 18 years or older excluding employees of SPAR Bagenalstown, SPAR Ireland, their immediate families, agents, clients, suppliers, retailers, merchants and associates or anyone professionally associated with the promotion.
- No purchase is necessary. Entry to the prize draw is free.
- There is no limit on the number of entries per person.
- To enter simply tell us what tournament the shirt featured in the competition post on the SPAR Bagenalstown Facebook/Instagram pages feature in?
- The prize draw will begin on 27th March 2022 and will close on 3rd April 2022 at 11.59pm. No Exceptions. SPAR Bagenalstown is responsible for fulfilment of the prize.
- Prize offered: 1 winner will received a signed jersey by players from the current Senior Ireland Men’s Football Team.
- There is no cash alternative and the prize is non transferrable.
- Winners will be chosen at random from the entries. SPAR Bagenalstown will contact the winners via Facebook/Instagram.
- In the event that a winner cannot be contacted by 9am on Thursday 7th April 2022 an alternative winner will be selected from entries.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or Instagram. You understand that you are providing your information to page owners of this promotion and not to Facebook or Instagram. The information you provide will only be used for this promotion unless specific authorisation is given.
- In order to redeem your prize, SPAR Bagenalstown may need to ask for your name, address and contact details. Your details will be used by SPAR Bagenalstown for the sole purpose of sending you your prize. Once all parties are satisfied that you have received your prize, your contact details will be removed from all databases.
- The Promoter is bound by the Data Protection Act 1998 or General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) as applicable.
- The Promoter may disclose entrants’ personal information to its contractors and agents to assist in conducting this promotion or communicating with entrants. The Promoter is bound by the Data Protection Act 1998 or General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) as applicable