Win a €500 One4all voucher thanks to our friends at innocent
Prize Draw Terms & Conditions
- Prize draw entry is strictly over 18’s.
- The promoter is SPAR Ireland.
- SPAR Ireland is the sole sponsor of the promotion and holds sole responsibility for promotion management.
- The prize draw is open to residents of the Republic of Ireland only, aged 18 years or older excluding employees of SPAR Ireland, their families, agents or anyone else connected with this promotion.
- No purchase is necessary. Entry to the prize draw is free.
- Only one entry per person. Multiple entries made by the same person from various email accounts or from the same IP address will not be accepted.
- How to enter: go to www.spar.ie/innocent and complete your contact details.
- Competition goes live on Thursday 1st October 2020 and ends on Wednesday 21st October at 11.59pm. innocent drinks Ltd is responsible for fulfilment of the prize.
- At the end of the competition, a winner will be chosen at random. There will be one winner only.
- The personal information entrants provide will be used by the Promoter for the purpose of conducting this promotion and for no other purpose. The winners contact details will be sent to Innocent Drinks by SPAR Ireland in order for them to contact you for the sole purpose of sending out your prize. Once all parties are satisfied that you have received your prize, your contact details will be removed from all databases. The Promoter is bound by the Data Protection Act 1998 or General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) as applicable.
- In the event that a winner cannot be contacted or does not respond within 24 hours to winner notification, an alternative winner will be selected from that day’s entries.
- The information you provide will only be used for this promotion unless specific authorisation is given.
- Prize offered is: 1 prize of 5 X €100 One4All vouchers.